Friday, December 9, 2011

One child at a time




If I had to choose a career today, I would choose to be a 2nd grade teacher. I would like to change the little hearts of America one child at a time. To accomplish this goal, I would need to apply for the Eastern Oregon University Elementary Program as soon as I get over with the finals this term. I would also have to finish all my prerequisites for the program this year, which means that I will have to take at least 19 credits for winter and spring term.  It is hard work and I am willing to succeed for my dream of becoming a teacher. 
                                                                 
Next, I would have to finish the EOU program for Education. That includes student teaching and a lot of classes to attend. After I graduate from EOU I will have my teacher credential and ready to go into a school to teach little children. Also, if I have a family in the future, I plan to teach my kids about everything necessary to live this life with a happy spirit. All the education I will have will be a great benefit. I know that in this journey there will be times when I will want to smile, laugh, but sometimes, I’ll want to run away and cry. I know that the path I’m facing isn’t always full of joy, but I am willing to go through and build a foundation for the little children that will be touched by my life. 
 

Image 1 by: http://everythingliteracy.wikispaces.com/2nd+Grade
Image 2 by: everychildhealthy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You'll be one inspiring teacher one day! ;) I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on... reach your dream, young Lady !
    You deserve to have it... good luck :-)
    May GOD Bless You and Your loved ones.

    Thanks for being my friend,
    Best Regards - Ham

    ReplyDelete