Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scholars of Everyday Life

My goal as a human being on this planet earth: to learn as I travel through the space of time. Every person is given a mind. Every person is given an environment. Every person is given the time to make something out of those two. Everyday we are given a new chance to make something out of our lives. Everyday is a chance to fix mistakes and build hope for the future. Fortunately, I am one of thousands who are attending community colleges. And one of hundreds who love learning (not just getting their credits counted for). Whether it is art, math, biology, it is my pleasure to attain every part of the lesson and apply it somehow to my life. Here, on the pages of this blog, I will be adding some of my work from my classes. I will share my peer reviewed science journals, personal philosophies, and other written essay work. Hope you spend your time here and won't feel like you wasted it on pointless readings/finds. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment