Thursday, January 19, 2012

It has, at last, snowed in Portland

For those who reside in Portland know that it is the first time, this year, that it has snowed. Trees covered in white crystals and none identical snowflakes. It has been a great time sledding off our driveway with the Family.

We didn't just try sledding, we tried snowboarding, sliding with slippery boots, and simple black garbage bags. And no matter what method we used to get down, I noticed the sucky part of it all - climbing back up the driveway. Every time we walked up, we yelled aloud, "I'm done." Soon as we were up, we just couldn't resist the feeling of the wind blowing experience of going downhill. And off we went down, again, again, and again.

One thing I noticed there was - my inspiration of life for today. The fact is - before you go down with the wind-blowing-most-awesome-experience-ever we gotta walk up first. (Excluding the ski-lifts people came up with :P) That brought me to the conclusion that in life, before we experience the best moments, we gotta do the hard work and suffer through a little, depending on the hill, of course.

So... now I feel a little better about the trouble I'm going through today, knowing that one day, I WILL experience the Mind-Blowing-most-awesome-experience-ever. :)

Thats the lesson for today @ Scholar Daily. Scholar minutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment